Lost wax castingThe craft is developed from the ancient casting craft. In the late Neolithic period more than 5,000 years ago, ancient Chinese craftsmen widely used the lost wax casting process in the production of bronzes. According to the characteristics of plasticity and thermal evaporation of beeswax, the craftsmen at that time first carved the beeswax into a wax mold of the required shape, then wrapped the clay outside the wax mold and reserved a small hole, and baked it after drying to vaporize the wax mold. At the same time, the clay becomes a ceramic shell, and the female mold of the wax mold is left on the inner wall of the shell. At this time, the molten metal is injected into the shell along the small hole, and the shell is broken after cooling to obtain the required metal casting billet. The basic principles of modern lost wax casting skills are the same, but they are becoming more complicated and sophisticated. This is mainly reflected in the stricter requirements for the precise position of the wax model. In modern technology, the acquisition of wax mold is not only the direct carving of wax, but also the female mold can be obtained by molding the metal original mold (plate) with silica gel, and then the wax mold can be obtained by injecting wax from the silicone female mold. The casting material is no longer clay, but instead cast plaster. Such products are much more precise than ancient castings.
Guangdong Stainless Steel CastingProcess allowance: In order to ensure the sequential condensation of castings, sometimes it is necessary to increase the allowance of a certain part of the casting. This kind of excess beyond the rated part of the machining allowance is called the process allowance.
Dewaxing casting casting size service: see GB/T6414-1999
Dewaxing casting fillet: The casting fillet radius R (mm) can generally be calculated according to the following formula: where, 'is the thickness of the adjacent wall of the casting. ) Can be calculated as follows:
Dewaxing casting slope: The size of the casting slope of the casting is related to the relative position between the surface of the casting and the metal mold. When the casting is cooled, the surface that has a tendency to separate from the surface of the metal mold should be given a smaller casting slope, and the stone row is dewaxed casting. When the casting is cooled, the surface of the metal mold or core tends to be tight, and the bridge head is dewaxed. Should be given a larger slope. example:Coffee machine accessoriesFor the holes and recesses, the casting slope should be larger, generally 2°-7°, 2°-3° for the unmachined surface, 3°-7° for the machined surface
Related Industry Knowledge
- Insulation treatment of Guangdong stainless steel casting electroplating hanger
- What are the types of precision casting in Dongguan?
- Design and production of Dongguan precision casting electroplating hanger
- How to remove the drawer slide of Dongguan precision casting?
- What material is good for Guangdong stainless steel casting handle?
- What are the hardware accessories of Guangdong alloy steel casting wardrobe
- The secret of precision cast steel casting vacuum heat treatment
- Maintenance methods of Dongguan precision casting locks
- Precision casting popularizes dewaxing casting
- Three outstanding problems in Guangdong alloy steel casting hardware stamping industry
- Difficulties in casting and processing of aviation Guangdong alloy steel
- Solidification method of Dongguan precision castings
- Solidification process of Guangdong stainless steel castings
- Industry Development of Guangdong Stainless Steel Casting Auto Parts
- Forecast of the development prospects of China's precision castings
- Corrosion resistance of Dongguan precision castings
- Dongguan precision castings-precision casting process takes you to understand the characteristics of aluminum alloy
- Matters needing attention in the process of Dongguan precision castings
- Dongguan refined stainless steel energy saving method
- What kind of home coffee machine accessories are good