Precision cast steelIt is a general term for steel castings made of various stainless steel materials, mainly used in various corrosive conditions. In the production process, how can we effectively control the quality of its production? Let's learn from the following articles:
1. When bonding, two pull ribs are set at the 220mm opening on the slope of the shell. When bonding the ribs, check and calibrate the 220mm opening dimension to make it meet the requirements.
2. Mould structure design. If the arc-shaped plate is manufactured by itself, and then bonded with the opening dustpan, the mold structure is very simple, but the amount of deformation will be greater. In order to reduce the deformation, the entire appearance is manufactured. Although there are two more inwardly inclined cores on the punch, the structure is more messy, but the deformation can be reduced. At the same time, a 15mmx20mm reinforcing rib is added under the easily deformable arc-shaped plate, and the transition fillet radius between the arc-shaped plate and the main mold is added from 0mm to 30mm.
3. Appropriately lower the sand adding speed and oscillation acceleration when the loose sand is firm. Through the above summary measures, the scrap rate of robot stainless steel parts is almost zero. Other process parameters of the clutch housing.
4. When the foam appearance is formed, adopt multi-gun pressure to send the material, adjust the water spray amount of the upper and lower cooling water pipes, so that the upper and lower cooling pipes are uniformly cooled; negative pressure dehydration, the appearance is set in the mold; multi-point vacuum suction cups take the mold.
As long as we have a good grasp of the four points we have already mentioned, we are the best to control the quality of stainless steel casting, and the quality of the production meets the requirements, so that we can use it and maximize the benefits.
Stainless steel precision casting or investment casting, silica sol process. It is a low-cut or no-cutting casting process. It is an excellent process technology in the foundry industry. It has a wide range of applications. It is not only suitable for casting of various types and alloys, but also produces castings with dimensional accuracy, The surface quality is higher than other casting methods, and even the complex, high-temperature resistant, and difficult-to-process castings that are difficult to cast by other casting methods can be cast by investment casting.
Alloy steel casting is a method of pouring liquid metal into a casting cavity suitable for the shape of the part, and after cooling and condensing it, the part or blank is obtained. Most of the cast materials are metals that are originally solid but heated to liquid (ferrous metals such as iron, steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, etc.; non-ferrous metals such as copper, aluminum, tin, lead, zinc, magnesium, titanium, etc.). From the coffee machine casting process, it is divided into sand casting, metal gravity casting, ceramic or gypsum gravity casting, shell casting, lost foam casting, special casting, etc., and other methods except sand casting are collectively referred to as special casting Process. Die casting is abbreviated as die casting. It is a molding method in which liquid or semi-liquid metal or alloy is poured into the pressure chamber of a die casting machine to fill the cavity under high pressure and high speed, and form and crystallize under high pressure to obtain castings. Die casting is one of the special casting process methods in the major casting process.
- Precision casting mirror treatment and dewaxing casting
- Controlling the high quality of precision cast steel is the key
- Production Development of Guangdong Stainless Steel Casting Alloy Steel
- Characteristics of precision cast steel investment casting
- Dongguan precision casting kitchen hardware pendant varieties
- Processing steps and cleaning methods of Guangdong stainless steel castings
- Definition of Guangdong carbon steel casting
- Classification of Dongguan Precision Casting Special Casting
- Dongguan Precision Casting Factory
- What are the types of alloy steel casting hardware in Guangdong
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of Guangdong stainless steel casting
- Four precautions for stainless steel casting
- Dongguan Precision Casting Regarding the Heat Treatment Technology of Stainless Steel
- Analysis of various precision casting materials
- How to solve the shrinkage defects of stainless steel fittings
- Surface quality of precision castings in Dongguan
- Factors affecting the dimensional accuracy of precision castings
- Dongguan precision casting energy saving method
- Controlling the high quality of Dongguan precision cast steel is the key
- Processing steps and cleaning methods of Guangdong alloy steel casting